Logo Competition - 1,500 Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sohail

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am holding a contest for the best logo design that is done for me and my colleague. I want the text to say "aunce" note the small letters and it should have a corporate image too. You would have a higher chance of your logo being picked if it is done in vector images though other methods are accepted as long as it looks good. Once you have finished your design, you can post it here (not via PM). Once we have had a fair amount of entries, me and Mathias will consider the best design and the winner shall receive 1,500 credits.

Good Luck.

XGI Admin

Reaction score
I wounded up these three real fast for the contest.

Aunce Corp.
aunceforcomplf1.jpg

Abstract Aunce
abstractauncesf7.png

Aunce: From the beginning
aunce2qk1.png

Sohail

Reaction score
That looks good, though i wasn't exactly thinking of a banner, i was hoping for a good looking logo, with a corporate image like mine :
stech.png

It's supposed to be for a huge directory site which will contain loads of things like games, videos, downloads, etc...

kbjradmin

Reaction score
i'll make one if it can wait for a few days, i'm busy right now.

Hauzer

Reaction score
Here's a logo I've created;

aunce.gif

Could we possibly get more details or your website URL? To see what matches in an such. We could do with details such as what colours would you like and such, I think if we see your website we could do much better.

I'm always very willing to make more logos,
Thanks.

Sohail

Reaction score
Well there is no website at the moment, first do the logo (tell me if you're using vector images), then i will discuss the colour scheme with Mathias and that can be changed through the PSD or something? We need to logo for the site before we can actually design the site...

Scott B

Reaction score
How's the one I attached?

Attachments

• aunce.jpg
    aunce.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 74

Perfect7

Reaction score
Hi all. Can I participate too? :)

f_01m_535917d.png

f_02m_d61e9cd.png

f_03m_91cc083.png

f_03am_2424634.jpg

f_04m_955c7ec.png

f_04am_afc69fe.png

I hope I can win this time :D

Last edited:

Perfect7

Reaction score
Another entry. Hope you don't mind my lots of entries

f_05m_971cf29.png

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Don't worry, everyone can have as many entries as they want ;). These logos are looking good so far.

XGI Admin

Reaction score
a text i wounded up real fast. (preview will be removed if desired) ;)

Attachments

• aunce_text.png
    aunce_text.png
    66 KB · Views: 64

zograf

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm the one called Mathias. I've seen that some have been asking for specific colours or themes and with no website up yet, I think I should give people some guidelines.
  • Make at least one part of it unique. Every modern website these days have a favicon (the small image beside the url in the browser for those who didn't know) and that favicon are mostly a part of or the whole logo of that website. For example; Sohailtech got a jigsaw in the logo, msn got the butterfly, netlog got their uniqe "O" and so on. A small icon for the logo (like the butterfly is to be preferred.
  • There is no need for it to be "aunce" you can use "Aunce"just as well.
  • The website will contain a lot of links, this do not mean that we want "chains" or "magnifying glasses"in the logo but it could perhaps give you some inspiration.
Otherwise, it's pretty much unspecified. Remember that this is only guidelines and do not have to be followed, you might just as well come up with something we didn't think on ;).

Sohail did already say most of this but I'm making it more clear.

Perfect7

Reaction score
My last entry... :) A bit tired of making logos now..

f_06am_45e5169.jpg

Hmmm... This one looks more suited to be a banner rather than a logo actually...

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Wow, we seem to be getting some good results here ;). I'll be entering this contest myself by the way, soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.