Logo takes you to home page

peppermi

Reaction score
Hey I have noticed that when you click the logo it takes you to the x10 home page which gets annoying. In the basic settings you can disable that because I hate having to keep click back to the forums.

paragong

Reaction score
Hey I have noticed that when you click the logo it takes you to the x10 home page which gets annoying. In the basic settings you can disable that because I hate having to keep click back to the forums.
That and when you go to your profile to edit settings, you have to click forum at the top since home takes you to the main website.

Ohso

Prime Account
Reaction score
I think I read they are not finished with forum just yet. I seen a whole lot better themes then xenforo defualt, so can not wait to see what they come up with >:)

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's actually the behaviour you should expect (it's been more-or-less an industry standard for at least 15 years); what you shouldn't expect is that the logo is the xenoForo logo rather than the x10Hosting logo.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
The theme we're eyeing has yet to be updated for xenForo 1.2, so we've been holding off on customizing the theme until that updates, since customizing this one only to replace it hopefully in a few weeks is pretty much just a waste of time.