Long 503 errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

megagamingadmin

Reaction score
Every file on my webspace gives me a 503 error, and these errors are lasting much like down times rather than the usual one click 503 errors that require a simple refresh to get out of.

If somebody that works for X10 hosting needs my URL I can PM it rather than posting the URL to the general public. I, myself, prefer the former. Honestly I don't believe any of the PHP software installed on the webspace is relevant to the error as the problem even covers the basic HTML documents.

This is very inconvenient because I am developing a website and showing it to several people and I get several of these errors in the process, making the development extremely tedious.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There are no 503 errors when I visit your site. Main domain and subdomain both redirect me to your forums. Your addon domain isn't registered with co.cc, though.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Try emptying your browser's cache and then flush your computer's dns.

megagamingadmin

Reaction score
Did that, no dice.

Perhaps many others also experience the same problem. I saw this recently. https://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/122862-service-temporarily-unavailable.html

Sounds like my similar problem.

I was able to access my site a couple times after making this topic, however the 503 errors are very frequent and gets in the way of my traffic flow alongside my administration of the site. It boils down to a server glitch/technical issue from what I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.