Long suspension and Database deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroark

Reaction score
On May 9, I got a suspension notice for Resources Usage. That's weird, because I haven't changed anything at all for a long while ... In any case, I just tried to unsuspend myself with the Control Panel option. For some reason It took a long while, till yesterday, when I got unsuspended.

I was checking everything but noticed I couldn't see my WP Blog. So, I checked the configuration and everything was right. I checked the databases, they were still there. It took me a while to notice that the databases appared to be totally empty.

I just tried to login to phpmyAdmin, but won't let me in for some reason. Haven't touched anything but the wp-config.php file for now, and I was just wondering what happened to all the data I had there?

I was checking some threads regarding this, but no official replies. Most people say that it's an Stoli Server Issue, but I just wanted to make sure.

zeroark

Reaction score
Well, I managed to login to phpMyAdmin just now but found out that phpMyAdmin says that I have no databases, while Cpanel says that I have two databases (Which I really had)

Already tried to run Wordpress repair script but, for obvious reasons, won't fix it =/ ... Any help regarding this please? I know Stoli has some issues, but wanted to double check on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.