Look at my sites and get credits!

What do you think?

• sbOnline is awesome!

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • MilleniumInfinity looks cool (I should buy something from there)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sbIO has great potential

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • All of the above

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • None of the above (they all need improvement)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

dotaloc

Reaction score
nice sites

sbonline
i like. a lot of content. colors are just a bit bright for my eyes. hurts a little. i had expected a little more information about games. didn't really see any. the intro page didn't do much for me but build up my expectations for games which i didn't see anything about.

the blue text on the green headers doesn't work for me.

milleniuminfinity
text is too big. layout breaks if my width is less than 1024. experiment with different fonts and maybe try paragraph left justification or something. a little too much centering for my taste.

sbio
i like this site. the layout works for me and the color theme is pleasant. normally this much white space bothers me, but this doesn't. obviously needs more content. i'll have to check out xoops, looks to make a very clean site.

dotaloc

Scott B

Reaction score
OK thanks, I paid everyone their credits
Edit:
I need more reviews!!

Last edited:

Daniel S

Reaction score
Sbonlie looks good and has great content i can not think of ang things you could add or improve on this site so i am giving it 10/10

Milleniuminfinity

This site has a good colour scheme but i think you need to change the links to buttons and i think you should change the layout as it looks just a bit plain you might want to think about putting a scond backgroung link what there is on x10 forums.

SirAdmiral

Reaction score
Some constructive criticism;

Improve the Design site definitely. It should be the cream of the crop of your sites in looks since you are trying to convince people you will provide them good service. I'm not saying you don't know your stuff since I see your online site, but, Going on that, I would not choose your service for my website if I was looking for it.

Scott B

Reaction score
OK, thanks for your review. I am currently trying to redesign milleniuminfinity

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Well I signed the guest book.

And about your MilleniumInfinity Site... I think you should put the logo somewhere else on the page, it looks like it was jut thrown there.

RomeRome2

Reaction score
sbOnline - Their shouldn't be a start page, just more clicking and waiting and people hate that and is bound to throw away people.
Also the banner that says 'Stay Connected - Download..' such and such should link to a download page when clicked

sbIO - Register/Login form on the left sidebar shouldn't be before the Main Menu contents, maybe bring it up above 'What is sbIO' and have it sitting horizontally, also have more information sitting on the main page

Trubble

Reaction score
sbOnline:

Intro pages are annoying for me. If I bookmark a page on that website, i'd skip the intro page and want go straight to the main page.

The green is very bright, and the background really hurts the eyes. You should try something a little more simple, and to try to push the website out from the background too, such as a drop shadow, or a border to separate it.

What does the site do for me? Why should I download this toolbar? I had a brief look but nothing explained it.

Millenium Infinity:

It took a bit of reading to understand what it actually provided. It looks more professional than sbOnline, but it's too "clean" for a web design company. You want to shout about your graphics and design skills by use of imagery, flash etc without overdoing it. Before people look at your portfolio, they will look at your website and judge you, then look further into costs and stuff. I'd suggest looking at other websites for ideas (without stealing of course) and build your website in a similar style.

The header on this website I feel is too bland, and could really do with some kind of texture added.

I'm not slandering this website at all, I like it, but I think it should be used for another project.

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the logo and the colour scheme. I also like the way the site map is organised.

I think the text is too big on the first page, and too small on the other pages.

javayathzee

Reaction score
Wow, very nice!
I expected them to be in flash but they're not.
very nice use of DHTML!

mcklovin

Reaction score
I like the boxes that popup under the Contact Us section, explaining the link.

hermitobserver

Reaction score
nice layout/design it's simple, cool, and easy to work with. I signed in your guestbook. Would please be kind enough to pay me even though I am late. I might give you a good reputation.

djchang

Reaction score
sbIO
thoughts/ideas/suggestions=5 credits ( I love your favicon). However it is not professional to put webmasters. I love the color blue and you hit the right spot. I needs more content however.

Here is my site. Simple and clean. This can be your idea.
Edit:
MilleniumInfinity
review/suggestions=6 credits

Why is it not centered, is aligned to the right. You don't need a guest book and blue is a good color. The news should be in the front page

Last edited: