Look Good Food Review

Jesse

Reaction score
Nice Site... Just improve some aligning errors...

tittat

Reaction score
look good...but it dosen't fit my screen resolution.just correct it...cheers....

reglus

Reaction score
yes try and make it have more graphics
what type of graphics. I dont want it so built up on graphics that it turns inot a web design/GFX website. I am trying to keep it to my website theme. :lockd:

DS Gamers

Reaction score
I like it quite a lot, it has potential.
One thing I would do is either add to (or completely remove) the tabs at the top, I think that with the navigation at the side it could be a little unnessesary.
Also you may want to completely intergrate the forums into your website just so that it is fully customisable.
Other than that is already has a professional feel and I may be visiting as it progresses on out of its beta stages.

rlodge

Reaction score
I would also choose a larger/different color for the header font. Blends in with the background. I agree with taking out the tabs at the top. The side navigation should be enough.

reglus

Reaction score
I like it quite a lot, it has potential.
One thing I would do is either add to (or completely remove) the tabs at the top, I think that with the navigation at the side it could be a little unnessesary.
Also you may want to completely intergrate the forums into your website just so that it is fully customisable.
Other than that is already has a professional feel and I may be visiting as it progresses on out of its beta stages.

Thanks for the feedback guys. its nice to here my site is on its way. I was going to intergrate the forums inot the site but the only problem i am havig is that I want to use the invision power board and at the moment i am trying to get the money to get the latest one because at the moment i am using a free one hosted on a free server. (Invisionfree)

As for the tabs at the top i can see where your coming from and they will be removed.

sunils

Reaction score
Hi......

Its a nice site.

Just went through the recipes... I think that you have some more to do.

Then i just went to the forum more things to be changed like the name

All the best................

Will check back soon............

reglus

Reaction score
Hi......

Its a nice site.

Just went through the recipes... I think that you have some more to do.

Then i just went to the forum more things to be changed like the name

All the best................

Will check back soon............
The recipies are being made they just wont be added for a while and I have just odne a revamp of the forums and they should be up within the next 24hours.