Looking for 2-3 Admins for a MMORPG (Browser Based)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taha116

Reaction score
Hi i need 2-3 people who can work as a team, without trouble as volunteer admins on my MMORPG It is browser based. The admins would be expected to come on semi-regularly, skipping sometimes is ok, but they would need to keep the game up to date monitor things and add new things to the game.

All of this must be done in a atleast semi-professional way. By this i mean i do not want to see random players being deleted for no reason or money in th game being given out for free etc. Mature admins is what i am looking for.

They would need to create new monsters find images resize them, upload them and add them to monster profiles. They would need to create quests and add more to the storyline as well.

Creativity is also what we are looking for. Intrested applicants should post in the apply section on http://dragonscourge.co.cc/forums/ If the site is down please visit again after 30 minutes.

When applying include what you are applying for and some of your skills and tallents.

I will post updates and more details upon request. So dont let this opportunity go!
Edit:
I am sorry that the forums are down, if necessary please PM me (this is a temporary messure so if the site is working use it instead). APache on lotus is being recompiled and also PHP and other modules are not working properly at the moment. These issues will be solved shorty. Thank you

Last edited:

taha116

Reaction score
Um, did you not get the part were i said Zubair sorta hijhacked my topic?

zen-r

Reaction score
@taha116........Tip : go to their threads where they are requesting staff, & also post your request for staff there! ;)

taha116

Reaction score
Lol Didn't want to pull a (Insert bad word here :naughty::naughty::naughty: ) move.

taha116

Reaction score
Can a Mod please erase all posts in this topic after the main first post please, its been highjacked so hard it hurts me inside

taha116

Reaction score
Awesome, yeah i know, lotus, that dam server, even though its completely different then the old one it just hates life dosent it. Maybe we should ask them to change the name to "who ever is on this server is screwd muhahaha" lol

Glad your interested, We already have a small team. Id like to keep it growing but the site keeps going down, dam it all.

If the site goes up please register on forums and ask for staff level permission and when applying say what you want to be

Last edited:

taha116

Reaction score
Glad to hear it. I saw you register on my forums but your timing scared me. You registered seconds after i setup the forums. I thout somehow my site had been hacked already and somone was gona give me a hell load of spam.

So what are you interested in?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.