Looking for 7 link exchanges for blogs or websites

stardom

Reaction score
Do you have a blog or website that can be related to my blog? My blog is just about my experiences with life. Ranging from anything..Electronics, pets, parenting, movies, and much more. All content is written by me.
If so then I am looking for at least 7 sites to exchange links with. Please do not try if you are not going to be active or letting your site die out within 6 months.

stardom

Reaction score
As long as it is not junk, link exchange, content farms...what harm can it do? It is not like I am auto approving them. I will make sure they are legit and have unique content.

I would not add your website. As I have detected Plagiarism. You are a content farmer. None of your posts are original. You do not even cite your sources. Your website is just...content from another site. Stealing page views from top content sites so you can make some money from the three google ads on the right side...just my opinion.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

haha sorry for triple post...but the post between the 1st and 2nd the user deleted...he was caught...

boss.linkexchange46

Reaction score
Hi frnd

Hi,
I have more blog and website please tell me how may pr and obl you need.

Thank's a lot
Boss.linkexchange

Candice22

Reaction score
The quick links for softwares are those:
AutoLinkPro
Automate link Exchange
GoTop
InfoWizards PRO
Linkateer
LinksPals..!
These are the best link exchangers.

soulflare3

Reaction score
I am not sure if you are still looking for link exchange sites, but one I like a lot is Linkorado...

I will do a link exchange if you want, my site is http://sf3soft.x10.mx (you can also use sf3soft.co.cc or sf3soft.tk - they all lead to the same place)
I've been here since April 2010, and I'm not going anywhere :D