Looking for a lottery bybass code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
if you can find somone with a paid hosting account and they have a bypass that they would like to give you then your all set. I don't think Bryon or Corey are going to just be giving them out though.

masterchief3k

Reaction score
Ah. Well....if anyone is looking at this, and has a paid account PLEASE, i BEG OF YOU, PLEASE PM me with a code.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
No one has any codes yet, since none have been given out. :)

James

Banned
Reaction score
The code system is new (as like the forums and site) So if these things are rushed all sorts of things can happen.
Give the admins some time to work on it.

Last edited:

James

Banned
Reaction score
J-Factor said:
Why do you need your site up so soon?

If you really are that desperate, couldn't you use the instant web hosting option?

Very good point. may as well use that, then upgrade later, its the same thing but not as many features. It will at least get your site up in quick.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'm pritty sure he had alreddy had an instant hosting account but did not want it anymore.

James

Banned
Reaction score
Phil said:
I'm pritty sure he had alreddy had an instant hosting account but did not want it anymore.

If thats the case wouldnt he just delete the account.
what account does he want?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think he had one of the staff delete the account because he wants one of the free hosting packages.

I'm not sure..

James

Banned
Reaction score
Phil said:
I think he had one of the staff delete the account because he wants one of the free hosting packages.

I'm not sure..

lol, me either

If he just signed up for the instant it would be all ok, theres no waiting etc.

masterchief3k

Reaction score
You cannot upgrade an instant. Anyway, i finally got a code from trevor. he gracefully bought a month of x10 Static paid and gave me the bypass code! i am gonna get my new shiny x10Advanced in a few hours!!

Mods: you can close this if you want, but whatever.:wtf: :wtf:

James

Banned
Reaction score
Nice to see your happy.
I like the advanced pack, the ad is only a text link, not a masive picture. Allthough the big picture does support x10 in funding.

Status
Not open for further replies.