looking for advertising space

mattblog

Reaction score
as soon as i get my website up and running a bit better ill go for it, only because your an x10hosting member. I am going to be running 2 websites, a review site and a gaming forum. Up to you. Its not going to be a big banner space and if they get majorly popular i might have to either increase price or stop the deal but for now ill defiantly keep you in mind.

Note: I might be also willing to do a trade link. Like i link yours, you link mine, no one pays anything.

Last edited:

mattblog

Reaction score
I dont think so, i think he means transferring credits over

dhruv227

Reaction score
as soon as i get my website up and running a bit better ill go for it, only because your an x10hosting member. I am going to be running 2 websites, a review site and a gaming forum. Up to you. Its not going to be a big banner space and if they get majorly popular i might have to either increase price or stop the deal but for now ill defiantly keep you in mind.

Note: I might be also willing to do a trade link. Like i link yours, you link mine, no one pays anything.

link exchange would be fine. just PM me when you are done with your website.

mattblog

Reaction score
sure will. The website, im sitll working on put the social networking aspect on it so people can submit reviews. After buddypress is configured and working well with my theme (support thread and php editing) then ill be ready. Is it okay if you are at the bottom of the page under links or i can also make it on the sidebar but id make it a bigger link if on the bottom.