Looking for advice on getting tedrossin.x10hosting.com back

Status
Not open for further replies.

trossin

Reaction score
It has been since mid to late March since I've had a web site. I've asked very nicely many times for help and a couple times my requests have been escallated but nothing has occured. My site still does not load and I still can not log into cpanel (I get log in failed messages). I'm able to log into the control panel that lets me change my password and my personal info but other than that, there is nothing I can do.

I've been reading through the large number of problems that others are having, it appears that it could be months before my little issue is resolved as there are bigger problems than 20 to 30 folks who have dead web sites.

I've noticed that some folks have requested that their site be deleted as they messed them up (or they think they did). I have all my data locally so I don't need to get data back from x10hosting. I would really like to keep my web site address and am wondering if the best way to go is to have my account killed off and just sign up again.

Will deleting my account work or will my login and site name be marked as busy and I'll be locked out forever?

I need my web site and if the quickest way to go is to say good bye to x10hosting then that is what I need to do. I'm just hoping there is a simpler way to go than finding another source.

So please advise me what the proper solution is:

1. Wait it out. Things will settle down and the individual problems will get fixed soon.
2. Request my account to be wiped out and then sign up again and rebuild my site and send another $3 to keep it going for a year.
3. Say goodbye and find another host for my site

Thanks for any advice.

P.S. Marking this closed with no reply like 3 of my other posts will let me know that #3 is the answer.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
To the Admin or Account Manager who gets this.

Please,

1. Cancel his hosting account
2. Remove his domain name from the records so it will not be marked as "used"
3. Remove his email from the system so it won't give him an error when he signs up again.
4. If you can then remake his account with his old email and domain and link it to his forum account, that would be great.
5. Please expedite this since he has been waiting patiently for this error to be corrected. If there is going to be a delay, please notify him.

I am going to escalate this to an official Support Ticket. It will close the thread.
I hope this will be handled quickly and to your satisfaction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.