Looking for charities/ people just wanting to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin.scherer14

Reaction score
Well, I have recently been working on one project called the Switching to Linux website. Currently, I am at a brick wall with this one so I am now working on another great idea with one of my favorite things in the world, charities. I have always liked helping people and seeing that smile on people's faces when they are treated with respect and are helped out. Well, this is what this new website is about.

I am creating a website for people that are wanting to help out their community and for charities to go somewhere where people want to help. This is the whole concept:

Charities, non-profit organizations, etc. will sign-up on this website. What they will get is a page all to their own where they can post their logo, show who is running it, give event details, show their mission statement, etc. Along with this, regular people, like yourselves, can sign-up and visit these various charity pages. You can then become a member of the charity or just become a sponsor of it. There will also be a forum for charities and people to get together to give their ideas on creating a better tomorrow.

All of this will be FREE and will always be. The only thing that I am putting on there for money is a donation page and also a sponsor page where you can sponsor the website. I may be adding a pro sign-up for charities where they will be posted on the front page of the website but that will come later.

Well that is what I am creating this website for, and now what I am looking for. I am looking for people that want to become involved in their communities. Those that do not know how they can help can become members of this site. I am also looking for charities that are willing to become particapints of this new concept. Again, this will all be free for everyone. If you think that you are interested and want to help people, feel free to send me a private message here or send me an e-mail at justin.scherer@gmx.com

All help and volunteers are greatly appreciated and I look forward to seeing a lot of you members on this site.

Note: This site is not up and running, I need members and charities before I can get the website going.

mrkgg

Reaction score
Hello,

That sounds like a great proposal I am interested in participating please send me an email @ mgongguy(at)weberser.com

Looking forward to working with you,
Mark G.

Status
Not open for further replies.