Looking for criticism

APMANAGER

Reaction score
Well im kinda new to some of the stuff on my site, but i got through it. There isn't much content on my site but i i was looking to have people criticize the way it looks and how it flows. Thank you for the posts.

fuzenet.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
theme is ok.But add some more content and post back here to get a complete review.

sumitmehta

Reaction score
Your site is not opening on my computer. 'Page can't be displayed'. Pls check back your files and make sure they are at correct place.

sunils

Reaction score
Mee to getting error. Tired through proxy also, but cannot get the page.

APMANAGER

Reaction score
Your site is not opening on my computer. 'Page can't be displayed'. Pls check back your files and make sure they are at correct place.

hmmmm i think its fine the server goes down time to time im sure thats the problem.

LHVWB

Reaction score
Your right sidebar needs to be moved further to the right.
And the forum won't scroll at all.
Apart from that you probably just need some colours other than grey. :)

I'm using Firefox.

sunils

Reaction score
How are you going to allow people to post in the forum. you could have provided a scroll bar for it.

FalseHope

Reaction score
I would suggest making those 4 boxes on the index page the full length of the box there. It will fill the page more and make it look better.

APMANAGER

Reaction score
Alright thank you everyone that posted. I see i need to add content and the big thing the overlapping i checked it on mozilla and internet explorer and it seemed to view fine then i checked it on safari on my mac and saw the problem. Again thank you.

Turtle Dude

Reaction score
Try putting the Members Login in the top right corner or something like that - it's somewhat inaccesible down there. also, make the Title into a sort of banner, instead of it taking up half the page; it makes the site more attractive. (also I saw a few dead linked images which you could fix up)