Looking for members, moderators, anyone to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin.scherer14

Reaction score
Hello all! Well I have been working on a brand new site lately (dealing with switching to Linux from Mac and Windows). The site I need help with is called discuss.x10hosting.com. I created this site for the basic fact of everyone likes to discuss things so why not create a central location for them all to do that. Well, the website has been going alright but no one is signing up for the forum. I realize that I should have padded the numbers with more members and more articles. Yes, it is a new website with about 1 and a half months of being online.

To get to what I am looking for. I am looking for anyone that is willing to help out with the website. That is, members to post at least once a week, moderators when the site gets more members, and anyone that is willing to promote the website. Right now I am a college student and so I have no money. This is partly for the reason of creating the website to help earn a little bit of cash in advertising. I can not advertise until there are people that show up on the website regularly to get other people interested. I also have no credits since the system is down. So this is all basically free work.

I know that no one likes to do anything for free so I understand if you do not help. But, if you do help I can promise you some cash if the advertising works. If it does not, then you did this all for volunteer work. I know this may seem like a long shot but I really do need the help.

If you are interested, feel free to comment on this article or email me at justin.scherer@gmx.com. All the help will be greatly appreciated. :)

Kinight40

Reaction score
I've moved from Windows to Ubuntu. Does that count? I'll be more than happy to post a video of me doing it and mod your forums. what forum system?

justin.scherer14

Reaction score
SMF. Simple Machines Forum. Thank you! If you can also get some of your friends to show up that would be great. Again, thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.