Looking for paid staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott B

Reaction score
I am looking for staff to help code my website:
http://sbcentral.net
You need to know PHP and at least have some knowledge of HTML.
Here are the positions I need filled:
1-2 people
Help code a simple arcade system.
1 person
Help with some other small PHP scripts like contact forms, etc.
2 people
I am looking for 2 people to code some kind of admin backend to the site.

I am also (maybe) looking for some more developers of a forum software me and two others are developing, Cobalt.Board. http://cobaltboard.com
2-3 people
Help with the actual development of the forum software. Must work quickly and be experienced with PHP. I would also need you to help integrate Cobalt.Board into my website. [no more needed]
2 people
Must help code the website for Cobalt.Board (http://cobaltboard.com)

You may not take more than 2 positions.

How, when, and how much do I get paid?
I can't answer that question, but you will get paid from the income of both Cobalt.Board sales and sales from my website.

PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott B

Reaction score
Well if you look at the image in my sig it kind of describes it. Its supposed to have games, graphics, a community, my personal studio, and more

Sohail

Reaction score
Do you need anyone to do any graphics designing for you?

Scott B

Reaction score
I might need to hire some people to design layouts and stuff for the studio, so PM me if you're still interested.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I might be interested in this as I can develop content management systems with administration panels, and the arcade script would be a doddle (I wrote the arcade CMS that runs Productivity Zero, my own arcade).

Forum integration isn't that hard either generally, never tried doing this with Cobalt.Board though.

If I do work on the CMS, I'd need clear ideas of what you want and I'd need you to be a little patient, I've got loads to do with GCSEs and that so I may not get to things instantly. I'm also actively developing my own arcade as well as various other sites and scripts right now; these tasks take up a lot of time. Then I have to deal with all the horrible members at at x10Hosting (joke, you're all pretty cool really =P), so as you can imagine I have one busy life lol.

Anyways, if you'd like to give me an idea of what you'd like, I'd see about the arcade / CMS. You can PM me for a username and password to login to the administration panel of Productivity Zero if you like, just so you can see how things would work (no sabotage though please).

-Luke.

JuniorD

Reaction score
i wouldn't mind making free html layouts to give to the users, but im not sure if you need this or not.

Dan

Reaction score
Hey Scott,
I thought me and Kesne said we don't want anymore coders on Cobalt.Board for the moment. And if you want, when I'm not doing CObalt.Board I can do you an Admin backend etc.

Scott B

Reaction score
Yeah. I posted this before you said that. I can't edit my post though

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. I posted this before you said that. I can't edit my post though

I edited your post for you, seeing as you didn't want any more developers for your forum software. Normal users can only edit their posts for a couple of days I think it is, then the post is fixed as it is. The feature is only there to correct typos and that sort of thing, and this setup prevents vandalism of the forums later on ;).

-Luke.

Retinal

Reaction score
I can do the arcade script myself, would you accept javascript + xml backend and php highscores?
Or any specifications.
What kind of games, flash? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.