Looking for serious feedback!

henk717

Reaction score
I like the speed of your website it loads quick and fast.
The template seems to suit your retroish gaming style.
The only thing i whould advise is to make your forum look more like the website these do not really fit in together layout wise.

Personally i have achieved this by using a very minimalistic forum template with colors similair to my website and then i have put it in an iframe. You can check mine over here.

Good luck with your website,
Henky!!

eggo9432

Reaction score
I really like your site. I actually like the forum. I would advise to change the corners of the top and center divs on your pages. I think that the border-radius is a bit too large and that is why the corners are looking pixelated. I might decrease the border-radius by 2, but other than that, I really like the site. Good work.

mobstermind61

Reaction score
I really like your site. I actually like the forum. I would advise to change the corners of the top and center divs on your pages. I think that the border-radius is a bit too large and that is why the corners are looking pixelated. I might decrease the border-radius by 2, but other than that, I really like the site. Good work.

If your any kind web smart you would know that he is not using a border radius at all, that rounded corner effect is simply a background image with round corners, Just saying. I am gonna be honest here and this site needs work, first of all the website is empty, the forum did not load for me, and lastly its only a 2 color scheme. Orange and Grey beside the white navigation links. Word of advice, use a 3 color layout scheme, the colors that go together are the most extreme, meaning the colors that are completely the opposite from each other. Try using border radius with shadow effects, the only thing really advanced is your navigation script. I see a Java slide effect, keep working on this!

eggo9432

Reaction score
I'm sorry that I am not web smart at all. However, would it not just be easier to use a div that he can easily change the dimensions of, instead of using a background graphic?

mobstermind61

Reaction score
I'm sorry that I am not web smart at all. However, would it not just be easier to use a div that he can easily change the dimensions of, instead of using a background graphic?

No I mean you could use a div tag to call a css structure, but the easiest way to do it for beginners is a HTML table structure

something like this: (Example)

Code:
<table style="background: #C40000; width: 920px; height: 600px; border: 1px solid #FF0000; border-radius: 8px; padding: 10px">
<tr>
<td valign="top">
The content would go here and be the same effect as what is on his site.
</td>
</tr>
</table>

wifiber

Reaction score
I like initial impressions. Cool layout, I like the colors, the text, stuff like that.
It does load fast, which is nice. However, the color of the top menu and the animation are both orange, it's really hard to see.

At the moment, that's the only problem I see.