Looking for someone to help me setup a TYPO3 site.

Fearghal

Reaction score
Hey guys, if anyone has experience with TYPO3 and doesnt mind helping me out please send me a message.

Thanks,
Fearghal

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I think you'd be better off in the marketplace section for that.

Fearghal

Reaction score
If you're unable to find someone to help, this tells you how to install the software: http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_Installation_Basics

Hey Justin, Thanks for the reply. I have been able to install the software, its using it thats difficult. Well in fairness the installation is very complicated too with the SSH commands etc.

I've been slowly reading through the tutorials, but at this rate its going to take weeks to get started :(

Although I do appreciate your reply,
Thanks +Rep

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey Justin, Thanks for the reply. I have been able to install the software, its using it thats difficult. Well in fairness the installation is very complicated too with the SSH commands etc.

I've been slowly reading through the tutorials, but at this rate its going to take weeks to get started :(

Although I do appreciate your reply,
Thanks +Rep

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear I helped you. I'm glad you're reading tutorials, the best way to learn how to do something is to figure it out yourself :). Before no time, you'll be running your site like a professional!

Best of luck,

Justin

Danielx386

Reaction score
I'm happy to take a read of the user guide and see if I feel that I can install it without getting stuck.

Daniel

Fearghal

Reaction score
I'm happy to take a read of the user guide and see if I feel that I can install it without getting stuck.

Daniel

Hey Daniel, I've managed to install it myself. However the backend admin panel is quite complex. If you even just look at my frontend you can clearly see i've no idea what I'm doing!

TYPO3 seems to be very powerful and opensource, but it takes an expert to manage it. I am an experienced computer user and it is still confusing me!

Although if you think you can manage it, maybe you can try to help me out :)

Thanks

Danielx386

Reaction score
Hey,

Can you please provide a link to your site so I can see what your talking about? Also if you are willing to, can you create a temp account so that I can take a look at the admin pannel?

Daniel

Fearghal

Reaction score
Hey,

Can you please provide a link to your site so I can see what your talking about? Also if you are willing to, can you create a temp account so that I can take a look at the admin pannel?

Daniel

Sure, my site is edit

You can access the admin section at this link -> edit

I'll PM credentials to you now.

Last edited by a moderator: