Looking for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

melnap

Reaction score
Hello I am The Founder and Owner of the old element and I am working on a new project. I have two web pages my company home page and a page I created for my schools robotics class/club. Well hear is the thing I am going to be doing alternative energy so I making a web page for people to post there stuff and to give the sponsors some eye candy. I am a pro web designer but I don't have time for this project. And money is tight so it is a volunteer at this time. But if this project takes off like I am looking that it will you will get rewarded for all that you put into this project. The site is a free hosted from x10hosting please email me or comment if you are up to it. Email is theoldelement@gmail.com thank you

dontbeajew

Reaction score
I'll help you out with anything I can. What do you need help with?

melnap

Reaction score
I am looking for web designers. Admins , Flash producers and coders and and more. Basically I am looking for a whole web team

mrkgg

Reaction score
Hey,

My I am interested in being an admin. I currently manage a web hosting company called weberser.com. If you need some help please contact me at mgongguy@weberser.com

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Hey there. This looks pretty interesting and was wondering if you still needed help as I could assist you with many resources and provide you some interesting benefits :]

If interested, email jjjcccjc@hotmail.com with the title "Looking For Staff" (So, I don't delete by accident due to lame SPAM)

Status
Not open for further replies.