Looking for US/CA People w/ DEBIT Card Interested in Making $$$!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoke.sessions

Reaction score
This is not a get rich quick scheme, and it is NOT a pyramid scheme, this IS legal.* There will be a small investment required (about $1-$10 max), but you will be making over 100% profit instantly, same day, right to your PayPal account (from me). This has to do with getting 'referrals' and 'freebies/offers'. I can show you a method to make a serious income on the side, with hardly any work required. Big companies pay website owners good money to get referrals to sign up for them and complete 1-2 easy offers, that take 5-10 minutes each, to generate leads for their product sales. You are not required to pay anything more than what a small shipping fee for a FREE trial would be. This is a legitimate way to make money online, and I have made at least $500 doing this method in the small amount of time I actually focused on doing this. It's good, fast money, which is why I want to get into it again.

I will train you from start to finish if you are not familiar with 'going green', and this is very easy. You must be from the US or Canada, and have a valid debit card (NO GIFT CARDS, EVEN IF THEY ARE VISA CARDS). Prepaid cards also work, my friend did one with a Wal-Mart Visa card before and I was paid, and so was he. I don't want you to use a credit card, because there is a very small risk that you could get charged $50-$100 IF YOU FORGET TO CANCEL YOUR FREE TRIAL, which I will outline everything you need to do in order to avoid getting charged anything other than the initial investment of $1-$10. You are 100% legally and fully entitled to cancel your trials for no reason, no questions asked.

You will sign up under me using my referral link to a site such as the following one:
http://allfreebieworld.com (do not sign up using this link, you will not get paid)

If you go to the Offers page, you can check out what kind of offers are available. You must earn 1 credit in order to 'go green', and once you go green, I will immediately send you $15 or $25 to your PayPal account, depending on which site you sign up on. I have a $15 site, where you only have to get 0.5 credits to go green! What I mean by '$15 site' is that once you go green, I will pay you $15. The people working in this industry are mostly stay-at-home parents, young adults looking to make extra cash, and older business people also looking for extra cash, and they are very friendly people. You must sign up using valid information such as your address, name, ect.

If you are interested in something like this, please post here or PM me. There is a great source of income you may have never heard of before, and it only takes 15 minutes a day, 1 hour maximum! Thanks for reading, hope to hear from some people soon

*I would like to stress that this is NOT a pyramid scheme. All of the offers available are INCENTIVE-FRIENDLY, which means I can LEGALLY offer an incentive (cash) to get referrals for these products. If the x10 owners still believe that this should not be posted here, please just go ahead and delete the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.