Looking to do paid posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lachytv

Reaction score
I am looking to do paid posting, Preferably not for a individual site but a larger network if anybody knows of any good networks I can join that have work then I would be glad.

I will only accept pay-pal possibly other forms if you speak with me.
I am a full time student as well as having to keep my webiste. School will always come first so I will not always be at the computer however I will produce quality posts and will deliver the posts you require but posting numbers and when you want them buy MUST be worked out before hand as I do have a busiy schedule.

If you own a website that need work done PM me to negotiate prices you will have to provide me with how many posts over what time frame and link to your site.

Also if you know of a network yours or otherwise please inform me thanks very much.

lachytv

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm still looking to do work, If anybody knows any where I can apply that would be good, or if you are will to offer me freelance work I will take happily it with open arms.

Flashgear

Reaction score
rates? i'm doing $10 for 100 posts over at my design forum. if interested shoot me a PM over there, if not no worries, i'm looking for like 4 people.

Don't PM me here, i don't come on too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.