Lost html/coding -- can I get it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snuglyduck82

Reaction score
Here's what happened today. I opened up a page in code editor, edited it a bit, then saved the page. Apparently, something happened and I lost more than half of my coding/html. The first 1/3 of the html is still there. Is there anyway to get back the previous coding that I had before it was all deleted? Like some kind of temporary saved page? I don't know what to do -- I'm just wondering if there is anything I can do at all.

The web-page I'm talking about is: http://snuglyduckling.pcriot.com/tcg/somagical/somagical.php

Thanks!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
It is not x10Hosting's responsibility to take backups of your files - it is your responsibility.
x10Hosting does not keep backups of any files because that is not part of it's free service.

snuglyduck82

Reaction score
Yes, I know. I was just wondering if there was anything I could do at all. Has anyone ever had this happen and figured out how to get your page back?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What you can do is upload a backup of the file to replace it in your hosting account. Otherwise, there's nothing else that can be done other than to type the missing coding back into your file.

Status
Not open for further replies.