Lost Internet for a month, now my site is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey_05_06

Reaction score
I finally (at age 20) got around to moving out of my parent's house, but it wasn't without consequence, for nearly a month I was left without Internet access. During this time it seems my account may have been partially removed, or perhaps just suspended.

My hosting login is monkey_05_06, as my forum name. If I recall, my cPanel login is meleepta. I have tried both for my hosting at meleepta.com, but neither seems to work. When I log in to the main site at x10hosting.com I am told that I need to link my hosting account to my management panel.

I understand in the world of free hosting it's hard work keeping track of which accounts are active and which aren't. I simply ask that if my files are still being hosted that they not be deleted, and my account be restored to normal functionality.

Thanks for any assistance in resolving this issue,

monkey_05_06

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
If you don't login to the forums in two weeks, your account gets suspended for inactivity. After 10 days of suspension, if you haven't claimed for unsuspension, your account gets automatically terminated. You just have to login once every two weeks to keep your account active. This is stated in the TOS which you agreed when you registered.

You can register a new hosting account if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.