lotus cpanel not accessible

Status
Not open for further replies.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Link works fine for me.
Try clearing browser cache and flush DNS.

Also, if you are trying to access from a school, etc, they often block ports (2082 in this case), which would be the cause of the problem.

---

EDIT/ADD

Your site, on the other hand does not load. If you are using something like Joomla or Wordpress, you should check to see that the configuration file has the database host set to 'localhost'

Last edited:

alok_bhave

Reaction score
I tried clearing the browser cache.
But still the same error.

Surprisingly without doing anything on mozilla i am now able to see a very odd login panel.
Not the usual one.
And my login is not working.

This worries me more!!

amun_ra

Reaction score
I'm not sure which is the old or the new login page, but I am able to log into the cPanel on Lotus.
However, my cPanel doesn't completely load.

I tried flushing my DNS and clearing my cash, but the problem still exists.

This is what my panel looks like when the loading stops (the loading bar stills shows it's loading, but there is no progress, not even after half an hour):

(sorry if the image is too big, let me know and I will replace it with just the link to the image)

cpanel_x10hosting.png

Last edited:

amun_ra

Reaction score
Read the link bellow
http://status.x10hosting.com.
The servers are migrating ;)

Lotus is 100% for a while now...

Actually i dont think that is the problem because my website is also not accessible.
http://alokphotos.x10hosting.com
Are you able to access it?

Yes, I can go to my page, although nothing is there yet (besides the standard directories), because I haven't been able to upload anything yet (just signed up this afternoon).

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Lotus is 100% for a while now....

Even though some servers are complete we still have a lot of tweaking and setup to do to them. You will most likely see some PHP extensions missing, features of cPanel disappearing and reappearing, etc… Once we are done all the moves and the server updates are complete this page will be updated.

The status page also says this. So have patience.

amun_ra

Reaction score
I know, I've read that.
I was merely trying to find out if what was happening to my cPanel is "normal" for the transfer and tweaking problems or that it might be my PC or connection.

To everyone that has tried to help out so far: Thanks! :)

**edit**

I'm curious about that, because earlier today, the page worked perfectly for me when I was at work.
Now I try to open it at home and this happens, so that's why I thought it might have been caused by my computer or connection...

Edit:

It's working again.
Thanks devs!

As posted here it needed some work, but that's done now:
Saturday, February 6
Free Servers cPanel \ Apache3 hours ago cPanel is being updated and then Apache\PHP will be recompiled to the latest versions. Update will follow when complete.
Maintenance on cPanel \ Apache have been completed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.