Lotus down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

massimo

Reaction score
I'm getting a This Account Has Been Suspended pagehttp://x10lotus.x10hosting.com/suspended.page/ and I can't access my cpanel either.
Any problems I should know about?
Also, I thought I was on Absolut not Lotus.

zen-r

Reaction score
Last edited:

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting a This Account Has Been Suspended pagehttp://x10lotus.x10hosting.com/suspended.page/ and I can't access my cpanel either.
Any problems I should know about?
Also, I thought I was on Absolut not Lotus.

doesnt matter what server your on all are the same

i think your suspended many possible reason and but i think you might read this post i think it should solve your problem
http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98910-high-resource-usage.html

lol

the http server is up but the cpanel is always blank for me also

there are fixing the issue with blank cpanel u can still access it if you got a blank page try this and you should be fine
http://lotus.x10hosting.com:2082/frontend/x3/index.php change the php at the end to html and you will be able to see the cpanel:biggrin:

just when i was opsting zen-r posted iswell same thing anyways i will leave both

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Hehe. I beat you.

Quick-draw McGraw they call me! ;)

zen-r

Reaction score
hahaha realy Mcgraw nice your fast let see if u beat me next time:hahano:

OK, see if you can beat me to the next post after this one.
Edit:
Too Late!! Lol. :lol:

<<Quick-draw McGraw they call me!>>

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Lotus is fine at the moment. The reason the cPanel is getting all messed up is because something with PHP is acting up, which in return is messing up MySQL commands (such as write and status). That's why for those of you who watch your logs, you see all of these Error 28 codes in the logs, as PHP is borked up. This is also why I stated earlier, that if you are going to even bother writing anything to your databases while cPanel is broken and you're getting Error 28s, you better be very careful as when that's happening, things become so easy to corrupt or fail. Basically, past 16-30KB of write data in an Error 28 environment, that's when you'll get an error the most and things happen.

Per the suspension page, people have been having issues with random suspensions and unsuspend failures. Just create a ticket if needed and get that sorted out.

Last edited:

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
Lotus is fine at the moment. The reason the cPanel is getting all messed up is because something with PHP is acting up, which in return is messing up MySQL commands (such as write and status). That's why for those of you who watch your logs, you see all of these Error 28 codes in the logs, as PHP is borked up. This is also why I stated earlier, that if you are going to even bother writing anything to your databases while cPanel is broken and you're getting Error 28s, you better be very careful as when that's happening, things become so easy to corrupt or fail. Basically, past 16-30KB of write data in an Error 28 environment, that's when you'll get an error the most and things happen.

Per the suspension page, people have been having issues with random suspensions and unsuspend failures. Just create a ticket if needed and get that sorted out.

no lotus is down im on lotus iswell when i visit my page i get page load error

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
no lotus is down im on lotus iswell when i visit my page i get page load error

The problems with Lotus have been on and off. Things were fine when I posted my last post here. Lotus's Apache software did go down a little while ago, and what you may have seen was an Error 500 which was happening earlier this morning/this afternoon. But whatever the cause, Lotus is fine right now.

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
Lotus is not working for 5 hours....

I was working on my site and it shut down....

Still waiting!!!!!!!!:mad:

lnakuma

Reaction score
HTTP is fine atm, but FTP is not working

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Lotus is entirely down at the moment. I can't access it via cPanel, HTTP, FTP, SMTP or POP3.

zen-r

Reaction score
Well, throughout all your Lotus troubles, my server Stoli seems to have been ticking along nicely.

Hehe. :biggrin:

Divinorum

Reaction score
Only SMTP is down right now, but I still can't access my website. >.<'

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Lotus is back fully operational again. CPU load is still a little high at the moment but it's running quickly.

all4God

Reaction score
i got this high resource usage message today, wasn't doing anything new/different - just loading my site to check if it was up this morning or not (having to do that a lot more than i should...)
I've submitted the unblock request, but who knows how long that'll take, and it better not count as one of my 3 unblocks if it is due to an error on X10's end

Status
Not open for further replies.