Lotus is done, but my website is still down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffmonster

Reaction score
Hello.
In his recent forum post Corey said that the account transfer for Lotus is done. My account has been down for a few weeks already and my website is still down even now.
I can log to my account management panel now. It says that the server my account is on is "lotusold". Does that mean my account is still on the old Lotus? Why hasn't it been transfered yet if Corey said the transfer is finished for Lotus?

Would appreciate if you fix this.
Thank you.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey said:
10,000 accounts total left to transfer. While Chopin, Lotus, and Starka are done and should run somewhat smoothly there is still a massive amount of work we have to do once the migrations are complete to make sure they do run properly.

There is still configuration left to complete on all the servers.

Toffmonster

Reaction score
Ah, I thought he meant 10000 accounts on the servers that haven't been transfered yet. So they moved the servers, just not (all) the accounts? I see it now.
Sorry for the false alarm then. :)

Toffmonster

Reaction score
I'm starting to think I was right the first time. Lotus accounts transfer should be finished? Or just the new server setup should be finished without any accounts?
In any case, following this advice I reopened my thread. My account is still seems to be on "lotusold", and I can access neither the website, nor cPanel.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I will escalate your problem with lotusold up to the Administrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.