lotus ? is it having problems again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
ok for the umpteenth time over the last 2 months i cannot access either my web page or c panel

conection timed out to the page

admin when are we going to get some kind of stability back to lotus

as over the last 3 months i cant remember a time where its run smoothly ?

ive seen on the updates page acounts are being moved but could someone please explain what is the status of the work?

zapzack

Reaction score
There are many accounts on the lotus server. This is why it is taking so long to move accounts over. After the move is complete, things should run smoothly.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
There are many accounts on the lotus server. This is why it is taking so long to move accounts over. After the move is complete, things should run smoothly.
thanks ever so much for the quick reply zapzack can you tell me a timescale that the admins are looking at for completion of the work

zapzack

Reaction score
I really have no clue, but since they started moving accounts over 2 days ago, it shouldn't be much longer. I'm guessing by tomorrow or tuesday.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
thanks ever so much for the quick reply zapzack can you tell me a timescale that the admins are looking at for completion of the work

There is no Estimated time on that, we hope it will finish soon.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
There is no Estimated time on that, we hope it will finish soon.
:biggrin: thanks my good friend, fingers crossed we can get some service by tommorow as i really could do with doing some admin on the site

divebuddha

Reaction score
still having problems i see!

i mannaged to log in earlier for a few minutes now its gone again !

do we have any more news on an estimated finish to all this upevil?

zapzack

Reaction score
It was 1/3 complete 14 hours ago, so I'm assuming it's about 2/3 complete by now.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
hi there guys

a quick update and another ask for help!!

web site running much better and able to now edit my site

but cant log onto cpanel at all

when leaving the acount management pannel via the button next to check webmail it gives me a log in screen but when i try to log in it tells me log in failed?

log in and pass spot on although ive always logged strate in without having to enter

anything else to cpanel

is this an ongoing issue guys?

Last edited:

buyphiten

Reaction score
hi there guys

a quick update and another ask for help!!

web site running much better and able to now edit my site

but cant log onto cpanel at all

when leaving the acount management pannel via the button next to check webmail it gives me a log in screen but when i try to log in it tells me log in failed?

log in and pass spot on although ive always logged strate in without having to enter

anything else to cpanel

is this an ongoing issue guys?

ya. the php pages are running perfectly fine.
but seems lik sql is missing.
some pages requires sql fails to login.

also, are we moved to fris server?
when i click on "login to cpanel", im directed to fris login... but of cos, the login failed.

phoenix2010

Reaction score
have we got any info regarding this problem from the x 10 admins?

any ideas guys as i need to log into cpanel to check some allocated passwords ?

Last edited:

caddlykid

Reaction score
me patiently waiting again. thank god its free. hope someday lotus will be stable atleast a year .

phoenix2010

Reaction score
me patiently waiting again. thank god its free. hope someday lotus will be stable atleast a year .
i know they have had a few problems but as a free site its a thumbs up in genral and the admins are top notch when it comes to helping us guys out with info

keep the faith mate and im sure soon the site will be back to the same or improved from before

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

i just wanted to ask any admins how far we have got with the login problems with cpanel?

as im still getting problems logging in as i need to check my files folder ? is there no other way i can log in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.