Lotus is starting to get very annoying now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

termz-design

Reaction score
I'm trying not to be really rude now, but I'm getting rather peeved off with the near continuous downtime of the Lotus server, which is hosting my personal website and gaming resource forum. It's nearly always down:mad:! Unless you guys really do get on with getting these servers fixed in under a 3-day timeframe, this is what I'll be doing to you: :thefinger and will move to another hosting company. It's just annoying! Buy another server or something so you can distribute the load over all the servers. DO SOMETHING, or I'm gonna move!
Ta,
Termz

Last edited:

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
We are discusing this issues in many posts so why you create new thread...

anyways see server alert forum for you answer!

you can move your site to another hosting if you want but you could not fild free hosting like x10hosting!!!!

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'm trying not to be really rude now, but I'm getting rather peeved off with the near continuous downtime of the Lotus server, which is hosting my personal website and gaming resource forum. It's nearly always down:mad:! Unless you guys really do get on with getting these servers fixed in under a 3-day timeframe, this is what I'll be doing to you: :thefinger and will move to another hosting company. It's just annoying! Buy another server or something so you can distribute the load over all the servers. DO SOMETHING, or I'm gonna move!
Ta,
Termz

I'm more or less speaking for all the x10Hosting staff members, because they would say the exact same thing: go ahead and try another hosting company. I guarantee that you will never find one as good as x10Hosting. x10Hosting recently moved to better servers, and the uptime has been excellent for free service. If you are impatient or are going to :thefinger x10Staff, then we don't want you here.

Also, you should have checked the server alerts, as Fedlerner already made a post about Lotus. If you haven't seen it, it can be found here: http://forums.x10hosting.com/service-alerts/99454-lotus.html

termz-design

Reaction score
I take everything back as the server is back online now (finally). I was just getting annoyed because straight after I set up vBulletin and was ready to set up all my forums and all that it just died! So, sorry if I insulted anyone :eek:wned::eek:hnoes:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I take everything back as the server is back online now (finally). I was just getting annoyed because straight after I set up vBulletin and was ready to set up all my forums and all that it just died! So, sorry if I insulted anyone :eek:wned::eek:hnoes:

I understand your frustration - it sometimes happens to me too, where my website goes down while I'm editing something, programming something new, or writing in my blog. The best thing you can do in those situations is to just sit tight, or something else and come back later. If you really need 99.9%+ uptime, you can switch to paid services. The promotional package is very cheap, at only $20 a year to be moved to paid servers.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
Ta,
Termz

dude x10 is offering you the best free webhosting then any 1 else out there and there is some down times yes but this is not the way you should be talking in here specialy the part in red you might wanna read this http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98555-latest-updates-6-14-09-a.html#post550272

thats an answer to your question:thefinger

TomyVk

Reaction score
I would ban you only for this flaming around, this is a free server, and please, show me another free server where you can get what you are getting here. They are using their free time to work on the free servers, so please have respect.

I´m here for years and i was never crying around like that. Its easy, take it, or leave it.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
I would ban you only for this flaming around, this is a free server, and please, show me another free server where you can get what you are getting here. They are using their free time to work on the free servers, so please have respect.

I´m here for years and i was never crying around like that. Its easy, take it, or leave it.

your not a mod or admin so you can ban any 1

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
And this is why we cannot have nice things. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.