lotus not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

brinni1

Reaction score
Right could someone check this "http://foot-ball-game-card.co.cc/" becasue i checked it on 3 different computers and it does not load i get a 504 connection refused

darkprom

Reaction score
yes, I've got same problem on lotus. btw, your address don't work on my computer,too.

Last edited:

conker87

Reaction score
I have the same problem, website hasn't been up for about a week or so now.

Again.

aliasneo

Reaction score
All this lotus downtime really takes the biscuit, how do I sign up for another account and make sure it's on a different server?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
All this lotus downtime really takes the biscuit, how do I sign up for another account and make sure it's on a different server?
I think much of the trouble with Lotus last few days may be related to the inactive account terminations mentioned in announcements. I have monitoring the topic closely as my own web site is on Lotus. IMHO patience will be rewarded in the end as the server should operate more efficiently once some of the "garbage" has been removed. I don't think switching servers is allowed, and even if it was allowed, all servers are going to have the same maintenance performed, so you probably would gain nothing from the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.