Lotus status

Status
Not open for further replies.

peg2win

Reaction score
According to Cory's latest update (Updates, updates...) Lotus is done. I can log into my account management, and pull up the cPanel, but my site (www.peg2win.com) and FTP are still not responding.

9 days into this transfer and it is getting fairly frustrating... I've tried to be patient and understanding, but it only stretches so far....

Please advise, or correct the Updates page.

-macguru

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
According to Cory's latest update (Updates, updates...) Lotus is done. I can log into my account management, and pull up the cPanel, but my site (www.peg2win.com) and FTP are still not responding.

9 days into this transfer and it is getting fairly frustrating... I've tried to be patient and understanding, but it only stretches so far....

Please advise, or correct the Updates page.

-macguru

According to corey's post even though the servers are done. There are more tweaks has to be done.

The correct url is the url from your account management panel. Did you tried the same url for the FTP.

Last edited:

peg2win

Reaction score
I've looked at the file manager in cPanel, and NONE of my files are there! We did NOT have a current backup of our site prior to the move...

NOW I'm really worried....

Clicking the "Main Domain" link in the "Hosting Account Management" ultimately results in "Server Not Found" error....

My FTP is set to the same address.

peg2win

Reaction score
hmmmm.. no response to my latest post?

Guess no one cares about the free accounts.

(and before you tell me to read Updates, updates... I HAVE! no new news on Lotus)

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
hmmmm.. no response to my latest post?

Guess no one cares about the free accounts.
As you can probably imagine, the admin's quite busy at the moment.

Our goal is to have the free hosting servers back to a stable state by the end of the weekend. Looking good so far.
Lotus is a free server, so yes there is news on it...

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
lemon-tree said:
Lotus is a free server, so yes there is news on it...

The "news" is that it was supposed to be fully moved on the 29th. At least two other users on lotus have reported that all their files are gone.

peg2win

Reaction score
My biggest concern is not how SOON Lotus will be back.. but WHERE THE HECK ARE MY FILES???????

Status
Not open for further replies.