Lotus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

nchgaming

Reaction score
Is it me? or did the server go kookoo again?
Upon attempting cPanel log in I got this message:

open3: pipe(GLOB(0x41587b0), GLOB(0x3e8d740)) failed: Too many open files in system at cpsrvd-ssl.pl line 5760

no clue what it means.

louiedave

Reaction score
I think lotus is down again... I could not connection to my databases and also I could not logon to my cpanel...

louiedave

Reaction score
I think its the MySQL server has something to do with it.... databases are not available...
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/louiedav/public_html/myconnect.php
Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/louiedav/public_html/myconnect.php

the same here....

Last edited:

nchgaming

Reaction score
the occurance of "too many open connections" has me wondering.... DDoS or SQL server?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with MySQL. Its a bit annoying because my uptime monitoring thing is saying the site is up, which it is-but some users are getting confused why its not saying the site is down. Hope they get it fixed quickly. They usually do XD

louiedave

Reaction score
Yeah, Its all green but the weird thing is our sites are not working...
MySQL server is down i think... Hope the technical support can fix these...
It's bad for Search Engine ranking...

nchgaming

Reaction score
on the edge of my seat, 'cause I have to run... but was planning on meeting up with one of my staff members, and coodinating through the site. : (
I think the status is only indicating that the server has reset itself (and it can only be refreshed every 5 minutes, so "real time" is a tough guess. Are any staff or admin here aware of the situation?

louiedave

Reaction score
And now I am suspended? whoaw for what? man this is weird...
Edit:

You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3
:lockd::rant2:

Last edited:

nchgaming

Reaction score
Hopefully things will straighten out quickly, but as for me... already blown my plans. I haven't seen a suspension notice yet, but maybe that's because I can't connect to anything. I'm shutting everything down and heading out, and keeping my fingers crossed that when I do get to return..I'm not suspended too. Heres the most recent error:

CRITICAL_ERROR:
Line : generic, class2.php

Error reported as: [6]: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL. Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information.

If you are on LOTUS follow this thread, and WAIT for further instructions from X10, before submitting a ticket. They'll follow up on this once they are aware, and I'm sure they'll instruct any one suspended, as to what actions should be taken. Good luck all....
We'll all be back online as quick as they can get the server behaving again. (or blocking the problem)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3
:lockd::rant2:

Please navigate to the Account Manager's suspension reports and manually unsuspend yourself:

http://x10hosting.com/panel.php?suspensionreport

I only hope lotus breaking isn't a common occurence. This is twice in 2 days now.

We have been having severe difficulties with Lotus in the past few days, but once the core problem is fixed, Lotus will be running smoothly again. Please wait a little bit more as staff tries their best to resolve the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.