Lotus

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolgbb

Reaction score
Hi Guys thanks for restoring my site. Really appreciate all the effort that goes into providing this service. For you guys having difficulty, if you go to the x10hosting.com home page and use the members login there you will find the link to your c-pannel. The old c-pannel is not working any-more it seems. I had one problem, the backup of my site was not the latest but I am glad cause I wanted this backup anyway. Also if anyone wants to know how to backup your site just send me a message and I will give you a hand with that.
Thank you Corey and the rest of the team you guys are doing a wonderful job!!

Last edited:

djalam

Reaction score
Still not working for me. I can't log in to cPanel, and somebody else's content is on my site. Is anybody else having this problem?
YUp Same Exact thing for me as well. nice to know its not just me.

Megadodo

Reaction score
Since the restore, I'm unable to access cpanel, tried resetting the password and not had any emails through.... any ideas?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account was created Feb. 24, 2009 which is after our cutoff date(Jan 29th, 2009). Please open a support ticket at http://support.x10hosting.com/ for support.

Last edited:

Megadodo

Reaction score
Thanks Brandon, have logged a case just waiting to hear back about it.

Cheers
Rob

idfizbo

Reaction score
Mine's being strange as well... I now type in my web address (idahofizbo.com) and get somebody's else's website, presumably another x10 subscriber. :(

woodyl

Prime Account
Reaction score
So, no word on how we can get our accounts working again?

usector

Reaction score
Is there any way I can get my MySQL database back from March 4th? I desperately need this, and havent gotten any kind of response since Thursday when I opened a ticket. Its getting to crunch time and I badly need this data for scheduling purposes.

I understand how busy things are, but hopefully you can sympathise with a guy who is getting grilled for this data!

Trust me, lesson learned for the future, but that doesnt help me right now.

Pretty Please and thank you.

Last edited:

dienden

Reaction score
Well i opened a support ticket, and i guess that all that left to do now is wait since my site was created after the cut off date.

yii-designs

Reaction score
oh it was so sad..
hope its gona get back to good..

who screwed the server any way ??? ;-)

JAL Virtual

Reaction score
Can someone here confirm the MySQL databases are back up?

Becuase i see no updates on my site

usector

Reaction score
Can someone here confirm the MySQL databases are back up?

Becuase i see no updates on my site

No, MySQL databases havent been restored. Mine is still old data. You are supposed to open a ticket, not sure when it will get answered. Mine was opened Thursday.

primawolf

Reaction score
i guess you can say I'm lucky as the only thing that is wrong for me is that I cant access c-panel so I haven't been able to do anything with my site. I have a ticket for that but with everything else that's going on I have no idea when they will be able to do anything for me.

Last edited:

usector

Reaction score
i guess you can say I'm lucky as the only thing that is wrong for me is that I cant access c-panel so I haven't been able to do anything with my site. I have a ticket for that but with everything else that's going on I have no idea when they will be able to do anything for me.

Yea, while I have enjoyed my time here, this is the most frustrating part for me. I have no idea if my ticket will get answered in an hour, a day, a week, a month? I really need my data back, but its getting to a point where im frustrated as I dont know if its possible to do so, and I dont know when I can expect it.

Sorry for venting.

vol7ron

Reaction score
Try getting on IRC and contacting an admin. You may be able to jump the line.

Last edited:

usector

Reaction score
Try getting on IRC and contacting an admin. You may be able to jump the line.

Trust me, I have tried that. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I even saw the live support chat was online yesterday and waited, and waited, but eventually it just made me leave a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.