Lotus

Status
Not open for further replies.

vol7ron

Reaction score
When will this lotus sever gonna be back up ? its been what a few weeks now
The server's been up. It's live and kicking.
Edit:
Trust me, I have tried that. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I even saw the live support chat was online yesterday and waited, and waited, but eventually it just made me leave a message.

Note that there are hundreds of tickets in. I'm not advising to go to IRC and ask, I'm just saying you might be able to get lucky. I've waited a month before with no response on a ticket. Just the facts of life on a free server.

Last edited:

yulifan

Reaction score
If the SQL backup would take a lot of time since there are a lot of users requesting it, it would be a good idea to upload all SQL and data up to March to our website FTP and every user would make the file restoring by themselves.

That would be better than waiting for support.

Is it possible? ;)

vol7ron

Reaction score
They should just restore everyone's at once. You can automate across all databases. That would be best for the support system and for everyone.

Last edited:

Konstantine64

Reaction score
Excuse me for my ignorance, but can someone tell me what's going on with Lotus now?

status.x10hosting.com reports Lotus as offline, while http://x10staff.co.cc/status/ reports it as online (at the time of posting). My site still has the same issue: page suspended --> check for suspension reason --> error: account not suspended. What's wrong?

I was thinking of submiting a ticket as a last resort, but let's not burden the support if someone can help. Waiting (and hoping) for your advice.

Reaction score
Those are not reliable to see what the status of the server is.

If you're having that problem then it's something that staff will have to sort it for you. However, you'd have to be further patient in getting response unfortunately at the moment.

ballerz

Reaction score
May I know the status of Lotus right now? It has been days already and nothing is back up yet..

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Lotus has been back online for a few days now.

If you signed up between Jan 29th-March 3rd and ended up on Lotus (1 in 4 chance) you will need to sign-up again. If you have issues with any of this you need to open a support ticket at http://support.x10hosting.com

We have not tried to recover the data from the failed hard drive yet. We do have MOST of the databases from March 3rd though. We can restore the databases upon request.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.