low nr. connections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Coolkat

Reaction score
Hello , Could you please help me with the following problem.
There seems to be a problem with the nr. of people who connect to my site.
I then got this problem.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/coolkxs0/public_html/phpbboard/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/coolkxs0/public_html/phpbboard/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/coolkxs0/public_html/phpbboard/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

this is because the hosts server is set with a low number of connections.
Could you please make it higher or is there a trick that I can do that.

I know it a problem with Phpbboard , so i contacted them first and they told me to contact you people for this.

Please help.

splinter

Reaction score
low nr. connections and DataBases Off

In my case, i dont have DataBase...
my databases do not exist... we have that to wait to be online. :kdubb:

Some moderator can explain me because it is my site as many times ofline?

Last edited:

kouhi

Reaction score
Cant you just read other threads? I have replied to 2 others just like this one.

The mysql sever is down, thats all. It will be back up soon all you need to do is wait for someone with the ability to restart the mysql sever.

Mr. Coolkat

Reaction score
kouhi said:
Cant you just read other threads? I have replied to 2 others just like this one.

The mysql sever is down, thats all. It will be back up soon all you need to do is wait for someone with the ability to restart the mysql sever.

Well to tell the truth i searched for a similiar topic but could not find it.
And sorry that i say so but also keep in mind that some people dont have much knowledge about some things. ( like me )
And asking is free...

Thanks for ure reply and i just wait till things are solved.

No hard feelings. i hope.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
the mysql server is down, i'll see if it wll restart, normally it doesnt like to...

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Shhh.

I'm checking it out now..

Last edited:

kouhi

Reaction score
Mr. Coolkat said:
kouhi said:

Well to tell the truth i searched for a similiar topic but could not find it.
And sorry that i say so but also keep in mind that some people dont have much knowledge about some things. ( like me )
And asking is free...

Thanks for ure reply and i just wait till things are solved.

No hard feelings. i hope.
If you look in the forum there were 3 database related topics listed bellow each other when i came on in the client area. Yes its free to ask, but why not ask in one of those threads instead of making more work for the moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.