macnconsulting.com Emails problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

macnkenzi

Reaction score
Sorry i m still having the same issue sometimes we are not getting anymore our mails even from the webmail where there is this issue it s not possible to read mails from the clients even to open and we are getting stuck.
Please may u solve this.I thought on this chopin server i won t still have the same issue i was experiencing on fris server.
Please we are not able to work with this kind of problems.
thanks

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: write failed: No space left on device (28) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/auth.php on line 111

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/auth.php on line 111

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/auth.php:111) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/i18n.php on line 466
SquirrelMail Logo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.