Mail bouncing on good account, can't login to x10hosting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmutt

Reaction score
Two issues with my hosting account, I have an email account that was working fine until my account got suspended, I ended up paying the 3 dollars so I don't have to use the forums anymore, but the domain is working but all the email accounts on my domain simply bounce back. I have posted a support ticket, but its been 24 hours or more, no reply.

Second issue, I tried logging into x10Hosting account system but when I do I get the following message:

A fatal error has occurred processing your request, please try again momentarily. The error code provided is: Unknown

This started happening today, it was working fine yesterday!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, support is pretty backed up, and you might want to check your ticket to see if it was closed by Corey to help see who needs help and such away from the ticket spamming. If it's closed, just re-open it.

webmutt

Reaction score
Ok I can login now. Just the email problem hasn't gone away yet, no email now for 48 hours, all emails are still bouncing back to the sender.

webmutt

Reaction score
Yeah the ticket is still open, thanks Smith6612. Hoping they get back to me, it's got to either be a DNS issue or a CPanel problem, IDK. The accounts are there and the website is running, so unless there are multiple things they need to "unsuspend" and somehow the emails didn't get unsuspended, I don't know why they wouldn't be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.