Mail doesn't work

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you try it again now? Some fixes have been applied.

RonMat

Reaction score
Hi...
I deleted both emails with problem and recreated them. Now, both are functioning on Rouncube only. But my Gmail and Outlook are not able to send any messages to them. From outlook, I do not have any negative response, but the messages are not been receiving. From Gmail is worse !! Gmail return my domain do not exist !

gisxkddf

Reaction score
Yes. Says it has been sent, but does not reach the gmail addressee

gisxkddf

Reaction score
I did not do anything. They did something.
Sending mail from the server is not very important to me and I have not tested it. I only checked the delivery. It worked and I was happy about it

RonMat

Reaction score
Well, to send emails from my domain, now, is nothing to me. But, to receive then is fundamental !! But the problem is changed. I will spend a few time to try a solution... Thanks

RonMat

Reaction score
Hi...
Well, my emails returning to functioning !!
I read somewhere that very severe routines could be set on the host. So, I decided to check SPAMASSASSIN. IT WAS DEACTIVED, but I tried activate and change it to minimal action !!! Voilá !! All functioning !!

gisxkddf

Reaction score
Excellent! Well done!
Where did you find SPAMASSASSIN? More details, what needs to be done please

gisxkddf

Reaction score
I don't understand how to install it. This is a perl module. I don't have access to apache
Are such tricks subject only to the admin?

ABaeza

Reaction score
Hello....I have the same problem...email not working.....I have a basic account

So from reading here.....the first solution is to delete email address and to recreate it? Is that right? If so, the old messages will remain unchanged and the "new ones" will start coming in or will be lost?

Or should I try the SPAMASSASSIN setup first and skip the deletion and recreation of the email address?

Thank you!

gisxkddf

Reaction score
The letters are completely invisible in the photo. Those. What is this? Setting up a new email address? Explain in words

RonMat

Reaction score
Really I recreated my two emails on my domain. After this procedure, it was possible to send emails, but not receiving from other servers. So, I deactivated SPAMASSASSIN and reactivated it with minimal interference. Now I am able to send and receive emails on RoundCube. But, I had need to exclude this action on my Gmail platform.

ABaeza

Reaction score
Really I recreated my two emails on my domain. After this procedure, it was possible to send emails, but not receiving from other servers. So, I deactivated SPAMASSASSIN and reactivated it with minimal interference. Now I am able to send and receive emails on RoundCube. But, I had need to exclude this action on my Gmail platform.
Thank you.
Yes I only use RoundCube for my emails.
And by "deactivating and reactivating" you mean keeping the same bokex checked?

Attachments

• error.pdf
    48.4 KB · Views: 1