Mail problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolmaty

Reaction score
Hey there,

Whenever a mail is sent from websites(forum) for that matter, it always presumes as "unknownsender@unknown domain" and reaches as spam mail with that in header of the mail.
I have set all properly in the account(email settings) that doesn't work.
Need help.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Is there an option to change who it is sent from in your forum?

Coolmaty

Reaction score
It is set as auto mail when a new user joins in, and even i have sent mails to some members and to test to my other e-mails.
The forum(IBF) for an instance has been setup as an addon domain in x10hosting and mails are set to route from there in the forum and from there it is mailed to outside e-mails of the users.

dlukin

Reaction score
It is set as auto mail when a new user joins in, and even i have sent mails to some members and to test to my other e-mails.
The forum(IBF) for an instance has been setup as an addon domain in x10hosting and mails are set to route from there in the forum and from there it is mailed to outside e-mails of the users.

He did not ask you that.

Most scripts have a configuration option to set the "From" header in outgoing emails, just as you can set "Titlle of blog" etc. Check the installation documentation of the software you are using.

Coolmaty

Reaction score
Yes, I did review for the settings but its yet showing the samething. Is it a problem with email wizard of my account or of everyone else? Cause all sites which are hosted are showing the samething.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.