Mail Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macz.diamonds61

Reaction score
I believe I saw that the SMPT mail servers where down due to the move yesterday. I was wondering if they are still down at this moment for maintenance or if they are back up online? I have tried to set up the mail client in ZenCart for SMPT service and my outlook for pop3 and I can't get either of them to log in. I have authenticate in outlook checked and I am simply trying to log into my admin email (example admin@mydomain.com) I see in the how to set up your mail client that the username is e-mail address (admin) + mydomain.com. Does this mean that the username would be admin+mydomain.com admin@mydomain.com or adminmydomain.com?

I was to thank all who help here BTW! Your support for a free service is unseen and shows a great deal of integrity for your company. Integrity is something most companies are missing today.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

If someone could let me know what's happening with the mail servers I'd appreciate it. Trying to finish up the back-end for my Zen cart stuff and I can't test the mail servers if I cannot connect to them. My outlook connects to the server and will try to pull any unread mail from my mailbox but when I try to send the connection seems to timeout. I have two email accounts set up and sending mail isn't working on either of them (whether it be from outlook or in webmail) and if I send an email to either of those accounts I get nothing.

If the servers are currently down please let me know and if possible if you could give a estimated time they will be back up so I can test the mail client and if they aren't down could you let me what I could possibly be doing wrong?

my email

admin@maczdiamonds.x10.mx

macz.diamonds61

Reaction score
Just bumping the message. The mail service still isn't available (seemed to have went down during the host migration). It's not a HUGE worry as it'll be mainly for password retrieval if a customer forgets their password and maybe a bi-monthly news letter with that months specials.

Status
Not open for further replies.