Mail() ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

empang

Reaction score
Mail () function is not working in my site., I have intermediate php account. Still not working.

My site is empang.x10hosting.com

Help me..

kajasweb

Reaction score
Can you give more details? Do you get any error message(s)? If yes, post them here. It'll be useful to resolve your issue.

kajasweb

Reaction score
Check whether the From Email Address actually exists. If not, PHP may not be able to send emails from that address.

empang

Reaction score
I dont get any error messages but the mail is not sent at all. I tried all changes in headers.
I also tried changing permission of the php page in cpanel filemanager.

I have this problem only after the shift in servers that happened 3 weeks back. From then its not working.

:happysad: Help me !!

kajasweb

Reaction score
Check whether the From Email Address actually exists. If not, PHP may not be able to send emails from that address.

I dont get any error messages but the mail is not sent at all. I tried all changes in headers.
I also tried changing permission of the php page in cpanel filemanager.

I have this problem only after the shift in servers that happened 3 weeks back. From then its not working.

:happysad: Help me !!

Have you checked the "From Email" account exists?

coolv1994

Reaction score
try going to webmail and logging in with your cpanel username and pass and dont put the @yourdomain.x10hosting.com
hope that helps

empang

Reaction score
Yes I can send through webmail but thats not very useful for me. I have scripts in my site that will send emails to my users automatically. That is possible only with mail() function as far as I know. If there are other ways please let me know

empang

Reaction score
Yes. I will try that . It would be nice if you could send me some link related to it

kajasweb

Reaction score
Oh my god it's working! Comcast, hotmail, ann yahoo all received my emails so I'm assuming that Corey did something new to Exim or whatever within the last few hours.

Emails previously were listed as being returned from me as epoclaen@cossacks.x10hosting without the .com so maybe that was the entire issue?

Thanks for the help guys!
Jeff

Have you did any mistake like epoclaen? Like missing .com or something else in the Parameters of PHP mail() function.

Last edited:

empang

Reaction score
No sir. I am using the same codes from the beginning. It was working fine before. Only recently I am facing problems.

How are Post Topics moved to "Level two Support" ... Only then the admins will look into it.... ?

kajasweb

Reaction score
Don't worry. Soon an Admin / Staff Member will look it this thread and move it to Level Two.

Hope, your issue will be fixed soon.

All the best.

Nikolasr

Reaction score
i have the same problem please help and i have got no error what is the problem and two problem i can't login on my mail using horde

Status
Not open for further replies.