Main Domain Change Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonsoulj

Reaction score
I've tried using the user control panel to change my main domain but all it managed to do was queue up requests for it. It's been 24 hours and it still says process wait. Is there anything you guys can do? I just need my queue cleared and my main domain to be my x10 one: dragonsoulj.x10hosting.com

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I show you have had multiple domain changes requested. If you request it when the request is already in place, you get put to the end of the line. I don't think there is any way to force the process to go faster.

If you want to have access to your domain quicker, make it an addon domain. There's really no difference in how they function anyway. You can change it later when you have some downtime.

dragonsoulj

Reaction score
I'm just trying to mask my x10 with my domain I own. Setting name servers with the domain host and changing my main host on x10 didn't do that like I was told. So I tried to change it back. I had some problems with my sent requests not actually going through. Hence the few multiple attempts.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The changes take a while for the server to update itself.

If you think the change will be instantaneous, you will be disappointed. If you make another change, that is just one more delay.

dragonsoulj

Reaction score
The previous changes were within 10 minutes. Longest one was an hour. Then it stopped. This current one has hit the 48 hour mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.