Main Domain Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

cre8tions

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been requesting for my main domain to be changed for sometime now and still nothing has happened. I want it changed from the current one now to http://www.djcreations.co.cc I have already changed the name servers and everything it just needs to be changed on here. Please can you do this for me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been requesting for my main domain to be changed for sometime now and still nothing has happened. I want it changed from the current one now to http://www.djcreations.co.cc I have already changed the name servers and everything it just needs to be changed on here. Please can you do this for me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Did you add this domain in Parked or Addon domains in cPanel before?

cre8tions

Reaction score
I've just done that now and it's working but I want it to be my main domain instead of it being djcreations.x10hosting.com I want it to be djcreations.co.cc

Last edited:

cre8tions

Reaction score
Please can someone sort this out. I've submitted about 7 domain changes request and they are all still pending and they've been doing for days now.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you get any errors when you try to change it in your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php? Make sure that you remove it from addons/parked domains first before you try.

EDIT: Please clear/cancel the other 6 requests for domain change. Leave just the one request.

Last edited:

cre8tions

Reaction score
No I don't get any error's it just says that it's being processed but it's taken too long now.

How do I cancel/delete the other requests?

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Log into account panel, click to view hosting details, then click on the link that says "Check out pending account actions »". For each pending action, there should be a choice (a link to click on) to clear or cancel that action.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
GO there and click "clear" and it should clear all the actions... It looks to me that your requests went through but I think you still have to click clear.

cre8tions

Reaction score
There is no clear button. Plus on my account it's still saying the main domain is djcreations.xhosting.com I just want my account deleting now too much messing around.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
If you want to delete than post this:
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

You can create a new account with that domain after.

cre8tions

Reaction score
I've already posted a thread which included that text with the X in the middle but my hosting account is still appearing.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I have already escalated that. Thanks for choosing x10hosting!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I do not know how long, you have to wait until a staff member responds to your ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.