Main host is down today!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

usama_rasab27

Reaction score
Hi, it works perfectly fine for me. What makes you think that hackers have hacked X10Hosting?

[EDIT]

Ok, my site isn't working, but the main site works fine.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm seeing both of your websites loading. What sort of error do you receive when you try to access them and cPanel?

xfsgpr76

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm seeing both of your websites loading. What sort of error do you receive when you try to access them and cPanel?

2013-08-22_2141.png

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
x10hosting has been crashing all day long. It is so bad that I have to save my work after changing each item on my web page because I don't know when it is going to lock up next. It just happened again.

usama_rasab27

Reaction score

Sorry, I completely forgot that I put all my contents in a sub-folder. So, I don't have a problem.

Sorry once again. But, I suggest to all of those getting that error to try another browser.

xfsgpr76

Reaction score
Sorry, I completely forgot that I put all my contents in a sub-folder. So, I don't have a problem.

Sorry once again. But, I suggest to all of those getting that error to try another browser.

This is the vedict of Firefox users on their newsgroups:

The same thing happens to me with Firefox and three other browsers, so it
is not a Firefox problem.

Chromium, on the other hand, goes right to it. Is there a lesson there? Is
this website yours?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe the problem is with the SSL certificate:

ssl_zps01fad57e.png

webbrewe

Reaction score
x10hosting.com: "Secure connection failed..." in Firefox. Very slow to load in chrome, Fine in IE. Go figure.

Ohso

Prime Account
Reaction score

Thanks for this. for anyone that has the latest version of FF, the way to get this working is a bit different.
Just to go menu and under Tools>Options>Advanced tab> click on the Validation button and uncheck Use the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) to confirm the validaty of certificates

and you should be able to login to your control panel as usual. About that workaround; I dunno how safe or unsafe it is to do this... but Please if you are more knowledgeable about this kind of things, let us know if this is not a wise thing to do.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.