Main hostname mod taking a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsamcom

Reaction score
Hi there,

I submitted the following hosting domain mod yesterday, but it is taking a very long time to complete:
Hosting Domain Modification submitted March 24 at 4:47 pm FRcZdR5eGP09

I am wondering if it perhaps could be because this domain was being hosted elsewhere?
I have changed the domain's NS to the x10 ones already, but that was after I made this request to change the host name.

Is there anything else I should do from the old hosts side to help this modification along?

Thanks!

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi there,

I submitted the following hosting domain mod yesterday, but it is taking a very long time to complete:
Hosting Domain Modification submitted March 24 at 4:47 pm FRcZdR5eGP09

I am wondering if it perhaps could be because this domain was being hosted elsewhere?
I have changed the domain's NS to the x10 ones already, but that was after I made this request to change the host name.

Is there anything else I should do from the old hosts side to help this modification along?

Thanks!
It is taking long time, may be due to the servers migration. http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/115601-updates-upgrades-etc.html

Reaction score
I can access the cPanel fine, but my website still remains inaccessible. Any ideas why ?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I can access the cPanel fine, but my website still remains inaccessible. Any ideas why ?

Like I said above, It is due to the servers migration.

Status
Not open for further replies.