Maintenance Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

We are still performing maintenance. Instead of bringing the servers down and doing it we've just sped up the scripts that do it so it's being done at a faster pace. We are trying to get the servers 100% cleaned up before we open the new site. We've also been tweaking our security settings as I'm sure some of you are aware from PHP errors.

We're about done with the security portion and general maintenance is about finished on Stoli. I believe it will be caught up either tomorrow or the day after.

Adfree is still being caught up. Because we're going through accounts at such a rapid rate there may be times when Apache goes offline for brief periods of time. Overall though the servers are MUCH more stable, we're seeing server uptime of days now and not hours. Stoli is already at 10 days and Lotus at 9. So the server stability is there, we just need to finish the maintenance so the services can stop being hammed by requests :).

-Corey

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Another thing: All free servers will have their timezones moved from CDT (GMT-6) to EST (GMT-5) sometime in the next few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.