Major Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

aron4588

Reaction score
Ok first off i have to say this is the besthost ever more feature than adversite anyway here my problems username=atron
1.Can't login (only though cpanel)
2.domain name problem; ok here the deal i park a domain a-troninc.com i am using a yahoo domain. i had it working for hours when the a record was pointed to 70.86.238.114 than when i guess the guess the nameserver park kick in it took me to the homepage.
3.mx wasn't going to my mx entry but i think if i get 2 handle it should work but that no biggie i need it for school on monday every one in pe want a @a-troninc.com and aol myeaddress give me 50 (better than 5)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
You should be able to access your account panel at http://x10hosting.com/account (Using your FORUM name and pass). Is that what you mean by you can only access cPanel?

I don't exactly understand what you mean it took you to the homepage. Which home page and where is it supposed to be pointing to?

If you're using our nameservers we can help you with the MX, otherwise you'd have to change it at Yahoo.

aron4588

Reaction score
Hi,
You should be able to access your account panel at http://x10hosting.com/account (Using your FORUM name and pass). Is that what you mean by you can only access cPanel?

I don't exactly understand what you mean it took you to the homepage. Which home page and where is it supposed to be pointing to?

If you're using our nameservers we can help you with the MX, oth
erwise you'd have to change it at Yahoo.
no it take me to your home page goto my site and see. it almost like it just redirct to your ip i made have to enter your ip mannualy but wat is it i have my ns pointed right and all record point to the ip above plz help. i can handle mx after my site is up again thx in advance

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
When I visit : a-troninc.com ... it takes me to a Joomla website. Not x10's homepage.

aron4588

Reaction score
that freakin wierd cuz i clear my chahe it still won*t work are u sure i am a mobile browser that connect with a proxy maybe that it but idk wat u think it may be

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
that freakin wierd cuz i clear my chahe it still won*t work are u sure i am a mobile browser that connect with a proxy maybe that it but idk wat u think it may be

Here is a screen-shot that I just took of your page. ( File attached )

Attachments

• atronic.JPG
    atronic.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 13

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
He said he got it fixed ( IMed me )
Asked me to close the thread.

So, as requested. :lockd:

Status
Not open for further replies.