MAJOR spam!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
That's what I should go for. I'm more active on the forums now to help others, get more credits, and get myself a free domain name and cash from x10Hosting. :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
If you really put your time into it, it's not really as hard as it may seem. Just wondering, what did you spend your credits on?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't realize that. Don't you have a website that you have a domain name for? You could save a few bucks by using x10Rewards.

Yeah. I have a co.cc at the moment. I will probably buy a dot com as soon as I finish the software I'm writing. Or the book I haven't started writing. Or one of the other million project that I've conceived and not started. I guess I'm saving up for when I need one million domains. :p
Edit:
I just realized I've made 11 posts in ~4 1/2 hours.

This is why my wife gets angry at me :rant2:

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yeah. I have a co.cc at the moment. I will probably buy a dot com as soon as I finish the software I'm writing. Or the book I haven't started writing. Or one of the other million project that I've conceived and not started. I guess I'm saving up for when I need one million domains. :p
Edit:
I just realized I've made 11 posts in ~4 1/2 hours.

This is why my wife gets angry at me :rant2:
I haven't really found getting a .com domain name a priority either. I'm happy with my CO.NR redirection service.

I'm pretty sure I've made far more than 11 posts in the past four and a half hours. But either way, I don't have much other important stuff to do, and it doesn't take too much time to post.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Last summer I reached over 200 posts in a single day. That itself was a true achievement :)

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Last summer I reached over 200 posts in a single day. That itself was a true achievement :)

:eek4:

I'd probably have a lot more posts if I didn't hang out in the IRC so much when I first started here and posted instead.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Thats great garrettroyce, and your posts are very helpful. Don't ever subcome to writing meaningless one liners, then it becomes spam.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll try ;)

oops...one liner...think of some filler... How about them {insert sports team here}?

Dazz

Reaction score
Yeah really don't do the one liner bit.......... got several infractions for that LOL......... wasn't even trying to spam either just made my point very quickly hahahaha

Oh yeah and not one line spam just incase you excellent moderators who do a fantastic job are watching this post lmfao =]

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Same here, but I just keep saying my one liners have so many implicit meanings that they cannot understand ;)