Make $100 Per Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

admintwo

Reaction score
This complicated?.........If you know how to read English, (Which I think you do), with 10 minutes a day, you can make this money easily. If you only had 1 thing from kesne's program you would make about 78$ in one week.

Just try it out, you have nothing to lose.

Xiong

Reaction score
... I just gave him $10.00...

144px-Fields-WC-LOC.jpg

Zangetsu

Reaction score
oke 5 pages and still no payment proof, how long is it going to take before we get to see some proof ? 10, 20, maybe a 100 pages later ?, if you wanna make money why not sign up at bux.to buy some referrals if you have some cash and theres your $100 a month and if you wait you can buy 500 referrals and thats 1,500 a month, which is more then what you're suppose to earn here, on a monthly bases, and if you keep on buying referrals you might even make 25K a month or even more

kesne

Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me. Bux.to is not a real source of income. The AVERAGE person only makes $10 AT THE MOST. It is rediculous. With my program, the AVERAGE PERSON makes $100 in one week. If you want proof, register for free. Simple as that.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me. Bux.to is not a real source of income. The AVERAGE person only makes $10 AT THE MOST. It is rediculous. With my program, the AVERAGE PERSON makes $100 in one week. If you want proof, register for free. Simple as that.

See, I hate to disagree here. But requiring people to signup and register to get proof is, in many circles, a sign of a scam. Because the owner / operators / members don't want to let go of this information freely.

If there is proof, ask your members to signup here and show some proof of payments from your system. Its quite simple.

kesne

Reaction score
We do not have payment proof, we will VERY shortly. If you want to see
if its a scam, just do a free register and look at JUST the first day. Thats it! Then you can see how much of a scam it is.

kalazaar

Reaction score
Still thinking scam.. First post on the 11th.. Nick1116's on the 13th and it's now the 25th.. thats 2 weeks.. and you say you can make it in a week... kinda makes you wonder why you have no payment proof.. in double the time it supposedly takes..

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
We do not have payment proof, we will VERY shortly. If you want to see
if its a scam, just do a free register and look at JUST the first day. Thats it! Then you can see how much of a scam it is.

I have to agree with Kalazaar.

kesne said:
We do not have payment proof, we will VERY shortly.

This statement right here kinda bothers me. If people are suppose to be making it each week, then payment would be already showing.

kesne said:
I've tried this method myself. It works.

Wonder why nobody saw this earlier in the posts. You have stated that you've tried it and it works, meaning you've gotten paid for doing ... whatever. So, in hindsight, would have some proof of payment from this. Correct?

I'd like to hear from the members that have joined a week ago ... should be getting paid, right? Why the silence from them?

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well he asked to register but the page shows Google Adsense add for Forex ...

????????

Sohail

Reaction score
I still don't understand how you can actually get us to believe this, where is your proof?

kesne

Reaction score
The reason Nick doesnt have payment proof is because his account got hacked (paypal account) and another admin took nessasary measures to ensure the forums safty.

The reason that we don't have any other payment proof is because no one else is sticking around. We get about 3 registrations a week. I have activated all but 1 and almost no one that I have activated has visited the forum seince.

It is NOT my fault that payment proof isnt here. Blame them.

Also: The system is set up for day by day tasks, it cant take more than a week.

kstanley7

Reaction score
its intriguing and as everyone else states, I would actually like to see some valid evidence that this scheme works. Even though it is a small amount to pay. I would like to see some of your members evidence. And no offense but there are schemes where the creator makes several fake accounts and states that they have made a sufficient amount. (NOT that I am accusing you of being one of these type of people!)

Zangetsu

Reaction score
I still don't understand how you can actually get us to believe this, where is your proof?

there is none its a scam

The reason Nick doesnt have payment proof is because his account got hacked (paypal account) and another admin took nessasary measures to ensure the forums safty.
and i dont suppose you have any evidence of that ? cuz thats like the oldest excuse in the book

The reason that we don't have any other payment proof is because no one else is sticking around. We get about 3 registrations a week. I have activated all but 1 and almost no one that I have activated has visited the forum seince.

then why post the ad to make 100$ a week here, if you dont even have enough members that will stick around

Last edited:

kesne

Reaction score
there is none its a scam

and i dont suppose you have any evidence of that ? cuz thats like the oldest excuse in the book

then why post the ad to make 100$ a week here, if you dont even have enough members that will stick around
You see I hate people that are absolote like you. You dont know its a scam until you try it.

If you try it, and you dont like it (or make money), I will not only pay you $10 but I will put your refferal links in my signature and I will register on any website of your choice.

Anyway, I reccomend you try it.

Pills1221

Reaction score
ok i have registered. i believe this is a scam. if it works i will tell you. if not... well il still tell you lol. well i registered and im waiting for my account to be activated by kesne. il let you all know when my account is activated, and the results a week after.

kesne

Reaction score
Alll registered accounts will be confirmed over the weekend.

Also: To the people that think that this is fake, I will post my account (once I figure out how my new
mac works. LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.