Make Money While Shopping

Do you shop online?

• Total voters

itzyou

Reaction score
How would you like it if you get paid just for shopping online for a product you need anyways.
Sounds to good to be true right? Well trust me it is TRUE and it is GOOD. Send me a pm if you are interested. I do not want to explain to the whole forum on this post since more than halve of them would start flaming just because they don't understand or they just have attitudes.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
How would you like it if you get paid just for shopping online for a product you need anyways.
Sounds to good to be true right? Well trust me it is TRUE and it is GOOD. Send me a pm if you are interested. I do not want to explain to the whole forum on this post since more than halve of them would start flaming just because they don't understand or they just have attitudes.
Sure, I have attitude and have a feeling that its nothing but spam.Because if it was not you would have posted all information in the post.Its just an advertisement not a way to earn money.

itzyou

Reaction score
This is what I'm talking about, before anyone know what it is about. Somehow someone always have to bring the post down. And it is not a spam, if you count opportunity as a spam then there is not much anyone can do for you.

mattblog

Reaction score
i would have to agree with bhupredra, If you notice with any scams they do not provide information and IMO this is one bad ad (hey , that rhymed) because i don't think anyone would join or apply to join for something when you have displayed no topic of interest except for making money or no further information or explanation. If you have got people joining, good for you, but I don't think you will get anyone joining you especially when you have only posted 2ce on this forum, both of them being here.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
People are justifiably wary of all the various money making plans offered on the Internet. Many of these, I dare say most of these, are scams or otherwise flawed in some way that will prevent people from actually making any income from them. However, that does not mean that they are all bad. I am not interested in any of these plans, but if somebody wants to ask OP for more information in PM and then make a decision based on information received, I see no harm as the only thing you have lost at that point is a few minutes of your time. Everybody is entitled to have and express their opinions but I would not personally draw any conclusions until I have more information. Just my two cents.

"Best way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket"
Carl