Making a table in Mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatter911

Reaction score
Hi,

Im trying to add a table to mysql to use the installer for IPB but i don't know how to make tables and im likely to mess it up and mess up my forum

the table im trying to create is "ivbd1.ibf_mods"

hyeclass

Reaction score
ip makes its own tables

just go to cpanel then click on myslq
now create a database and a user then add the user to the database and when installign ipb thats the database and username with pass you gotto give :D

Chatter911

Reaction score
hyeclass said:
ip makes its own tables

just go to cpanel then click on myslq
now create a database and a user then add the user to the database and when installign ipb thats the database and username with pass you gotto give :D
No that aint creating a table thats creating a mysql, i want to create a table for IPB in mysql to get The ModInstaller to work with IPB

cos i already have my forum up and running but the creating a table for the modinstaller has confused me because i don't know how to make them and im likely to mess it up

hyeclass

Reaction score
oh srry....

ok i had photoshop open and i made it on a pic check it out in the attachement

Attachments

• Untitled-1.gif
    Untitled-1.gif
    197.3 KB · Views: 101

Chatter911

Reaction score
hyeclass said:
oh srry....

ok i had photoshop open and i made it on a pic check it out in the attachement
Ok, but i don't know the feilds see this is where i would normaly mess the whole lot up!

hyeclass

Reaction score
well normaly the help file that comes with the mod itself should say how to call the fields ... and how many you need n stuff

Chatter911

Reaction score
hyeclass said:
well normaly the help file that comes with the mod itself should say how to call the fields ... and how many you need n stuff
Yes i know, but it doesn't it just tells you how to upload it

hyeclass

Reaction score
thats very weird then you'll have to check the files and see what collums you need

Status
Not open for further replies.