Making flash Games

AllStarGamer101

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here knows how to make flash games, I just wanted to know what was all involved. Like what programs/Languages ect that is needed to make flash games. And my a few good sites to learn from.

Thanks, A gamer

AllStarGamer101

Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. If I have any free time in DIgital Design class, I'll learn How to make some simple flash games. Hopefully. :)

oscar.j4l

Reaction score
Hey... nice site..., finally something to do... now if I was only a lil bit more creative.. :)

Last edited:

knoxoqe

Reaction score
They are not simple to make and require some pacience. The "only" thing you need to know is how to work with Macromedia Flash and Autoscript language (the flash coding language).

moose

Reaction score
I've worked with Flash for maybe around 2 years but actionscript can always be a beach, but it was an ocean to get used to.

Before you go right into making games, I suggest maybe making other stuff with flash first, ex. motion tweens, sound, playing around with frames and all. And once you're ready to make the game, I would definately put it on paper before getting to it on the computer (unless you're making sprites.. maybe not even for that.)

But here are my suggestions for sites.

Flashkit.com + Kirupa.com

AllStarGamer101

Reaction score
Thanks for the links, In one of my classes "Digital Design" we are going to learn basic/simple flash. So I hope that will give me a boost.